Paces Lodging Corporation, and the sister company Mednational is looking for a Full-time
Architect Associate with a minimum of 5-10 years experience to join our firm. Registration not
required. Skills needed include knowledge and experience with MS Word, MS Excel, AutoCad,
and Sketchup. Job requires production, coordination and communication skills within the
architectural staff and with in-house construction management staff. Position will require
overtime on occasion to meet deadlines.
Benefits offered include: PTO, Health, Dental, Vision, Life and 401(k) Plan. Please send
Resume and Letter of Application to: Paces Lodging Corporation, Attn: HR, 4265 45th Street S,
Ste 200, Fargo ND 58104 or Email to: email@example.com
Seeking self-motivated, enthusiastic individuals to join our team in Residential Property
Management. Preferred candidates will have experience in Property Mgmt or Asst Property
Mgmt. Yardi software experience helpful. Full-time position with benefits.
Send resume attn: Kristie at PRG, 4265 45th Street S, Suite 200, Fargo ND 58104 or
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
APARTMENT LEASING AGENT
Seeking self-motivated, enthusiastic individuals to work independently and with
team in rental office. Full-time position. Duties include showing and leasing apartments,
check in/outs, assisting in resident retention and misc. office duties. Some early evenings
and weekends. Preferred candidates will have good customer service skills, computer and
sales experience. Apply at Property Resources Group, 4265 45th St S, Suite 200 Fargo
ND or email resume to: email@example.com
Paces Lodging Corporation is proud to announce the opening of the
Fairfield Inn & Suites in Jamestown, ND in the summer of 2015.
We are seeking a dynamic General Manager
to lead the operations of the hotel and be a part of opening services.
Job criteria and qualifications are:
Serves guests by providing sleeping accommodations, food and beverage services, and
special event planning; directing staff.
* Accomplishes hotel human resource strategies by determining accountabilities; communicating and
enforcing values, policies, and procedures; implementing recruitment, selection, orientation, training,
coaching, counseling, disciplinary, and communication programs; planning, monitoring, appraising, and
reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation strategies.
* Develops hotel organizational strategies by contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to
strategic thinking and direction; establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
* Establishes hotel operational strategies by evaluating trends; establishing critical measurements;
determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems;
accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
* Develops hotel financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends,
and variances; aligning monetary resources; developing action plans; measuring and analyzing results;
initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
* Promotes the hotel by developing and implementing advertising and publicity programs; deciding the
type of patronage to be solicited; speaking to community and business groups; sponsoring special
events at the hotel.
* Maintains the hotel's stature by inspecting guests' rooms, public access areas, and outside grounds
for cleanliness and order; verifying the quality of food and beverage services; overseeing special events.
* Maintains customer confidence by personally responding to and resolving complaints; making charge
adjustments or offering complimentary services.
* Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; implementing changes.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications;
maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Enhances hotel's reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests;
exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
People Management, Planning, Customer Service, Developing Budgets, Quality Focus, Results Driven,
Self-Motivated, Professionalism, Process Improvement, Public Relations - General, Verbal
Education, Experience, Licensure & Certification:
Bachelor's degree and one to two years related experience or training; or equivalent combination of
education and experience.
Valid driver's license required.
Benefits include Health Insurance, 401k, flex spending and bonus package based on performance.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Ross McGregor, Director of
Hotel Operations, 1901 44th St S, Fargo, ND 58103.
CADD DRAFTING TECHNICIAN
Immediate FT or PT opening in a fast paced multi-company office.
In search of a creative individual with experience in the drafting field. This person will work under direct
supervision of a registered Architect as a key member of our design/build team. Preferred candidates
will have land and site development/grading experience and/or landscape architecture experience, project
managerial skills and be proficient with AutoCad, Revit, Civil 3D.
Company benefits for FT include: Health, Dental, Vision, Life and 401(k) plan.
Please send Resume to: Paces Lodging Corporation, Attn: Kristie,
4265 45th Street S, Ste 200 Fargo ND 58104 or Email to: email@example.com
Fargo based construction management firm seeks Project Manager. This position will be responsible for
bidding, estimating, inventory control, and construction scheduling activities of company projects.
Minimum qualifications include 3 years of general contractor experience, proficient computer skills and
familiarity with all sixteen divisions. Submit cover letter/resumes in confidentiality to Paces Lodging
Corporation, Attn: Kristie/HR, 4265 45th Street S, Suite 200, Fargo ND 58104 or email
CONSTRUCTION SITE SUPERINTENDENT
Duties include but are not limited to daily site visits to ensure trades have completed their
phase of construction and ensuring the project remains on schedule.
- 5 years commercial construction experience (field experience)
- 3 years Superintendent experience
- Able to read blueprints and knowledge in commercial construction methods
- Able to stage and manage organized and safe job site
- Demonstrated history of working safely and adhering to safety standards
- Computer skills including competency in Work, Excel, Outlook and Internet Explorer
- Able to perform physical tasks common to carpentry position (lifting items up to 100 pounds, kneeling, bending, standing, climbing, repetitive motion, use of hand tools, etc.)
- Valid Driver’s License, good driving history
- Experience completing work in occupied environments
- Experience with retail, medical, multifamily and office
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Ability to deal with unforeseen challenges and variety of personality types
- High level of customer service and team work
Send resume and salary requirements in confidentiality to: Paces Lodging Corporation,
Attn: HR, 4265 45th Street S, Suite 200, Fargo ND 58104 or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always accepting resumes and applications, even if we aren’t actively hiring.
Feel free to submit your resume and information below:
Send resume and salary requirements in confidentiality to:
Paces Lodging Corporation, Attn: HR, 4265 45th Street S, Suite 200,
Fargo ND 58104 or email to: email@example.com
All applications will be taken with strict confidentiality.