IT SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR
The IT Systems Administrator (SA) is responsible for effective provisioning,
installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software
and related infrastructure. This individual participates in technical research and
development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure. This individual
ensures that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related
procedures adhere to organizational values and goals.
• Install and maintain network hardware and software.
• Analyze and isolate issues.
• Monitor networks to ensure security and availability to specific users.
• Evaluate and modify system's performance ~ maintain system efficiency
• Identify user needs
• Provide assistance to internal staff with external customer hardware issues
• Determine network and system requirements.
• Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security
• Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones,
smartphones, software deployment, security updates and patches.
• Maintain network facilities in individual machines, such as drivers and settings of
personal computers as well as printers.
• Maintain proper Software licensing and support contract renewals
• Responsible for System Backups
1. Degree or Certificate with a technical major, such as
information technology or computer science.
2. Knowledge of Windows 7, Server 2008, Exchange 2010, VM Ware and Cisco Phones
3. Systems Administration/System Engineer certification Microsoft.
4. Knowledge of Active Directory and SharePoint administration
5. SQL Server 2012 experience
6. Minimum two years experience preferred.
This position requires the ability to lift over 20 lbs. on an occasional basis, and/or move up
to 0 - 20 lbs. on a constant basis. This position may require frequent standing and/or
walking and or constant sitting. These physical requirements
must be met with or without accommodation.
Benefits offered: Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Flex Spending, 401k, PTO
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CONSTRUCTION SITE SUPERINTENDENT
Fargo-based Construction Mgmt firm seeking Site Superintendent.
Duties include but are not limited to daily site visits to ensure trades have
completed their phase of construction and ensuring the project remains
on schedule. Experience in construction supervision preferred.
Send resume and salary requirements in confidentiality to:
Paces Lodging Corporation, Attn: HR, 4265 45th Street S, Suite 200,
Fargo ND 58104 or email to: email@example.com
FT & PT APARTMENT LEASING AGENTS
Seeking self-motivated, enthusiastic individual to work in
rental office. FT & PT positions available. Afternoon/early evening
and some weekend hours. Must have good customer service
skills, leasing or rental exp helpful. Send Resume to
firstname.lastname@example.org or Apply in person at
PRG 4265 45th Street S, Suite 200 Fargo ND 58104.
(PT & FT positions)
PRG seeking Maintenance Tech.
Requires basic mechanical aptitude,
working knowledge of plumbing, electricity,
carpentry, heating & cooling.
Must have vehicle, valid driver’s license, insurance, and tools.
Benefit package. Send resume or
apply in person at PRG, attn: HR
4265 45th St S, Suite 200,
Fargo ND 58104 or Email to:
Fargo/West Fargo Storage facilities seeking PT storage assistant.
Customer service and maintenance experience helpful.
Duties include helping with leases,some grounds work, also
may include hooking and unhooking trailers so ability to lift 50lbs necessary.
20-25 hours per week, including some weekend hours.
Must have valid driver’s license. Email Resume to: email@example.com
or complete application at Paces, 4265 45th St S, Suite 200, Fargo ND 58104
All applications will be taken with strict confidentiality.